Experience what others dream about.
The camper van for adventurers with style.
In the Marco Polo HORIZON you can enjoy more than the sights on your journey. Because its interior design, perfect in form and worked in the finest materials, and its stylishly-shaped dashboard are themselves already a sight for sore eyes. With the exclusive design packages, the interior can be refined even further with leather trim and decorative elements. Thanks to ergonomic and easily swivelling luxury seats for driver and front passenger, everyone can enjoy the stylish ambience together in a communicative seating group. After an eventful day the comfort bunk and the comfortable roof bed offer up to 5 sleeping places to relax for the new day – because adventure is best experienced well-rested.
Wherever you happen to be on your travels – safety is always on board with you thanks the standard-fit ATTENTION ASSIST and Crosswind Assist. Innovative optional assistance and safety systems such as the Active Distance Assistant DISTRONIC, Adaptive Brake Assist for Marco Polo and Marco Polo HORIZON, COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST for Marco Polo ACTIVITY, Lane Keeping and Blind Spot Assist and the LED Intelligent Light System further increase the exemplary safety level. These turn the Marco Polo recreational vehicles and camper vans into pioneering vehicles of their class; vehicles in which you and your passengers can enjoy every journey. Incidentally, the high level of safety in the interior was confirmed by TÜV Rheinland with the "checked occupant protection" test seal.
With the Marco Polo recreational vehicles and camper vans, the journey is consistently moving towards efficiency. This is one way Mercedes-Benz is making a responsible contribution to the future. No matter what destination you are aiming for: powerful, fuel-efficient engines and innovative BlueEFFICIENCY technology enable you to travel efficiently – without having to sacrifice driving comfort and agility.
Whether a short trip or a long journey – with the Marco Polo recreational vehicles and camper vans you will drive with even more delight from your everyday routine and into your leisure time. Drivetrain and chassis combine agile handling with unique comfort and accompany you with a high performance and efficiency to your destinations. Even rough terrain can be mastered with the powerful permanent all-wheel drive 4MATIC with supreme confidence – thanks to optimised traction control and very good handling stability. At the same time, with the 7G-TRONIC PLUS automatic transmission you can master both comfortable and sporty driving modes. And the optimally reduced interior noise makes every mile driven even more pleasant.
Living. Outside, fun. Inside, style.
Elegantly designed "idea space" for up to 7 persons.
The Marco Polo HORIZON inspires with a flawless interior design with refined materials and a stylishly designed cockpit. With the ergonomic and lightly pivotable luxury seats for driver and front passenger, the interior is transformed into a cosy, communicative seat group – with a practical folding table upon request.
A variable space for stylish travel.
- Swivelling luxury seats for driver and front passenger make it possible to create a cosy, communicative seat group in no time
- Fold-out table, flexible position adjustment thanks to rail system, with 2 folding table tops, optional
- Interior Design package upgrades the interior including, among other things, leather appointments and attractive trim elements to lend an individual, sporty character, optional
- Premium interior package upgrades the interior with exclusive appointments in nappa leather and attractive trim elements, giving it a sophisticated elegance, optional
- TEMPMATIC semi-automatic air-conditioning system
- Ambient lighting, in the cockpit and rear or ambient lighting in the cockpit, optional
- Hot-air auxiliary heater with auxiliary heating function, optional
- Hot-water auxiliary heater, optional
- Awning, silver or anthracite, protects against rain and sun on the right side of the roof, optional
Sleeping. In serenity lies the power of action.
Refreshing sleep for up to 5 people.
Those who receive many impressions should also be able to treasure and enjoy them in peace. Because there's nothing better than sleeping in places that others just dream about. The Marco Polo HORIZON offers up to 5 adventurers exactly this possibility: the roof beds beneath the manually deployable pop-up roof enable 2 people to slumber carefree in the "canopy bed", while the 3-seater bench seat – folded back as a comfort bunk – offers a pleasant sleeping space for up to 3 more persons. And in order to enjoy undisturbed sleep, opaque curtains in the vehicle interior provide the necessary light-tight darkness and the vent windows in the rear, additional ventilation.
Everything needed for restful sleep.
- Manually-operated pop-up roof with roof bed for two with a surface area of approx. 2.05 x 1.13 m (with a load-bearing capacity of approx. 200 kg) and protective netting
- High-quality, ergonomic foam mattress for the roof bed with point-elasticity spring elements providing good ventilation and great sleeping comfort
- 3-seater bench seat as a comfort bunk for up to three persons with a bed extension with a surface of approx 1.93 m x 1.35 m
- Electrically-operated vent windows in rear for additional ventilation
- Opaque shading curtains in the rear and front of the vehicle interior
Travel in comfort – each seat is the best.
An additional seating option, is offered, e.g. by the attractive comfort seating in the rear with 4 individual seats. The seats can slide fore and aft along the guide rail system or be removed, allowing the space in the rear to be used flexibly.
3-seater bench seat as a comfort bunk, second rear seat row
3-seater bench seat as a comfort bunk, 2nd rear seat row, individual seat in 1st rear seat row on the left or right
3-seater bench seat as a comfort bunk, 2nd rear seat row, individual seat in 1st seat row on the left, individual seat in 1st seat row on the right
Luxury seating in the rear
Luxury seating in the rear, face-to-face
Metallic paint finishes (optional)
Rock crystal white