First leisure. Then pleasure.
The variable and economical camper van.
In the Marco Polo ACTIVITY each day is different from the last. Its interior features a variable, functional space available for use with many practical storage options. Swivelling luxury seats for driver and front passenger, a practical folding table, 12 V sockets and hinged windows ensure that spontaneous discoverers don't have to miss any amenities, even far away from everyday life. And thanks to its manual pop-up roof and the comfortable seat/bunk combination with an optional mattress you will not only enjoy the generous standing height of up to 2350 mm, but can also convert the Marco Polo ACTIVITY into a camper van with up to five berths in just a few simple steps.
Wherever you happen to be on your travels – safety is always on board with you thanks the standard-fit ATTENTION ASSIST and Crosswind Assist. Innovative optional assistance and safety systems such as the Active Distance Assistant DISTRONIC, Adaptive Brake Assist for Marco Polo and Marco Polo HORIZON, COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST for Marco Polo ACTIVITY, Lane Keeping and Blind Spot Assist and the LED Intelligent Light System further increase the exemplary safety level. These turn the Marco Polo recreational vehicles and camper vans into pioneering vehicles of their class; vehicles in which you and your passengers can enjoy every journey. Incidentally, the high level of safety in the interior was confirmed by TÜV Rheinland with the "checked occupant protection" test seal.
With the Marco Polo recreational vehicles and camper vans, the journey is consistently moving towards efficiency. This is one way Mercedes-Benz is making a responsible contribution to the future. No matter what destination you are aiming for: powerful, fuel-efficient engines and innovative BlueEFFICIENCY technology enable you to travel efficiently – without having to sacrifice driving comfort and agility.
Whether a short trip or a long journey – with the Marco Polo recreational vehicles and camper vans you will drive with even more delight from your everyday routine and into your leisure time. Drivetrain and chassis combine agile handling with unique comfort and accompany you with a high performance and efficiency to your destinations. Even rough terrain can be mastered with the powerful permanent all-wheel drive 4MATIC with supreme confidence – thanks to optimised traction control and very good handling stability. At the same time, with the 7G-TRONIC PLUS automatic transmission you can master both comfortable and sporty driving modes. And the optimally reduced interior noise makes every mile driven even more pleasant.
Sleeping. A haven of relaxation.
Comfortable sleeping space for up to five people.
Whether it's on your travels, during your leisure time or in daily life – on short or long resting breaks the Marco Polo ACTIVITY provides sleeping space for up to five people. The roof can be raised to provide a spacious and pleasant sleeping area for two people. The spring elements with point elasticity beneath the foam mattress are particularly ergonomic. At floor level below, the three-seater bench seat can be folded down and combined with the bed extension to create a large and flat bed for up to three people. The optionally available tinted glazing in the rear with black-tinted glass gives privacy and blocks out bright light.
Features to ensure pleasant relaxation.
- Roof bed for two with a surface area of approx. 2.05 x 1.13 m (with a load-bearing capacity of approx. 200 kg) and protective netting
- High-quality, ergonomic foam mattress for the roof bed with point-elasticity spring elements providing good ventilation and great sleeping comfort
- 3-passenger bench seat as a comfort bunk for up to three persons with a bed extension with a surface of approx. 1.93 m x 1.35 m
- Electrically-operated vent windows in rear for additional ventilation
- Opaque shading curtains in the rear and front of the vehicle interior
- Heat-insulating glass all round, upon request tinted glazing in the rear with black-tinted glass
Living. Multifunction room.
Fits in perfectly to a varied lifestyle.
Whether it's big destinations or small trips – in the Marco Polo ACTIVITY there is space that can be variably used for both. With luxury seats that swivel towards the back for driver and front passenger, the fold-out table in the rear becomes a cosy sitting area for eating, playing or hammering out plans. Intelligent details – such as the clip-on cup holders and the electrically-operated windows in the rear – make your stay a pleasant one. And the roomy load compartment can accommodate any amount of cargo, sports equipment or leisure items.
Everything you need on the road.
- Swivelling luxury seats for the driver and front passenger which can turn around to face the rear compartment during breaks from driving. Together with the rear bench seat this creates a cosy sitting area.
- Fold-out table which slides out flexibly thanks to a rail system, with two folding table panels. If the table isn't needed it can simply be folded into the table column.
- Three-seater comfort bunk with bed extension, can be converted into a sleeping surface in just a few steps, is suitable for through-loading and can be moved flexibly on the guide rail system.
- Two drawers under the three-seater bench seat as a comfort bunk, in which blankets can be stored for example.
Drive. Enthusiasm knows no bounds.
4MATIC all-wheel drive
COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST
Active Parking Assist with reversing camera
LED Intelligent Light System
Multifunction steering wheel with trip computer
TEMPMATIC semi-automatic air conditioning
Metallic paint finishes (optional)
Rock crystal white